acetobacter xylinum growth rate?

Emir Khatipov khatipovNO at
Thu Aug 29 12:12:49 EST 2002

Then, one could inoculate the medium, distribute the culture into a series
of tubes, grow cells in the tubes and withdraw one tube at a time to spin
the cells down to determine wet or dry cell weight. For that the empty tubes
should be pre-weight beforehand of course. I would suggest drying the cells
with acetone by gradual increase of volume percentage from 50 to 75 and
finally 100% (2 or three times), drying the tubes at 60C overnight and
weighing them shortly after they cool down.

news:20020829092913.03916.00003233 at