John Gentile yjgent at
Thu Dec 12 22:43:31 EST 2002

Any scientist with the knowhow can go to almost any cattle grazing field in
several states and culture Bacillus anthrasis from the ground. If I remember
right there was an outbreak in Texas a few years ago and 10,000 cattle died
from it.

John Gentile                            President,  Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                      RIAG Web page:
"I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities!"