urgent help please -STOP THREAD

Jayakumar R jakku71 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 10:48:46 EST 2002

hi...
   I guess that student's exam would have been over by now.  PLease dont
waste your efforts continuing this unnecessary discussion anymore.  Let us
get on to more serious business.  I would also like to add, that he was
quite honest in his efforts to get his answers even though it was the wrong
people he asked that question to.  I bet if he had formulated that question
in a more scientific manner, he would have got the right answers from this
group, like many other people are doing.
   bye
jayakumar