urgent help please -STOP THREAD

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at bd.com
Tue Jan 15 11:44:22 EST 2002

You ask people to stop and then take the last word?  :-/

- Bill N.

Sent by:  owner-microbio at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

To:   microbio at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Subject:  Re: urgent help please  -STOP THREAD

   I guess that student's exam would have been over by now.  PLease dont
waste your efforts continuing this unnecessary discussion anymore.  Let us
get on to more serious business.  I would also like to add, that he was
quite honest in his efforts to get his answers even though it was the wrong
people he asked that question to.  I bet if he had formulated that question
in a more scientific manner, he would have got the right answers from this
group, like many other people are doing.