sci.med.aids Censorship

Thomas Keske tkeske at attbi.com
Sun Jun 23 11:25:38 EST 2002

SCI.MED.AIDS NEWGROUP CENSORSHIP

> Thank you for your submission to sci.med.aids. Your posting has not
> been accepted for posting based on a vote by the moderators, who have
> the concerns explained below.
>
> Moderator Marty Howard <martinjh at marty-howard.com> voted No for this
reason:

>   This is the "moderator fiat/not this again" reason.  Who knows why it
>   was voted down?  Maybe you can figure it out.  Maybe the moderator
>   is sick of this topic.  Frequently, the moderator is thinking that
>   this article provides no new information.  If you can't figure it out,
>   send mail to the individual moderator or to aids-request at cs.ucla.edu.
>
> Moderator Bennett <njb35 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk> voted No for the same reason.

I figured out a long time ago why sci.med.aids will not publish
an obviously legitimate viewpoint. It systematically censors every
single article that dares suggest that any aspect of the
AIDS epidemic and its origins might be suspicious or worthy
of investigation, in any way.  It matters not all if the article is
accurate,
factual, well-documented and presented in dignified manner.

 It is rank and outrageous censorship by arrogant, game-playing
moderators who abuse their powers, to permit only their own
politically-correct, bland, reassuring views.

A United States Congressman made a call for the origins
of AIDS to be investigated. By doing so, he forced the
United State General Accounting Office to make a
response.    He made that call, just this year.  It is not "old news".
It has not been widely publicized You cannot pretend that it is
something that is not of relevance or interest to people with AIDS,
regardless of their viewpoints.

Freedom of expression is under attack on the supposedly "free"
internet.   The contemptible behavior of the sci.med.aids moderators
is only one method and one example of that attack.   When the full
dimensions of the scandal become apparent, it is my sincere hope
that these individuals will someday find themselves as tarnished,
widely spotlighted, and as unpopular as pedophile priests.

Tom Keske

GAO DENIES AIDS BIOWAR ORIGIN

Below is a copy of a letter sent recently from the U.S. General
Accounting Office, to a U.S. Congressman, denying that the
AIDS Virus was originally created or manipulated as part of the
massive "Special Virus Cancer Program" in the 1970s, and
introduced into the U.S. gay population.

U.S. Representative Traficant of Ohio had joined in a call for
the investigation of the question.   Traficant has been a controversial
figure in the Congress, and a target of accusations of ethical
misconduct.

However, as it has often been the case concerning the gay-rights
movement, or in the case of former President Clinton,
accusations can sometimes be selectively brought forward, in
atmosphere of more general corruption, for the sake of
political motivations.

It is possible for a cause to be perfectly legitimate, even if the
advocates for the cause may be less than perfect.  It is a positive
development that any United States Congressman has managed
at least to raise the question in a public forum.

The question of whether HIV was in any way modified genetically,
or was merely discovered, is not so important as the question of
whether it had been intentionally introduced to gay men through
contaminated vaccines, administered in an unprecedented,
government-sponsored program, immediately before the first
visible outbreak of the epidemic in the United States.

There is compelling evidence to suggest that this was in fact
the scenario:

http://www.bhc.edu/eastcampus/leeb/aids/aidtesk.htm

The current  concerns regarding biological terrorism should make us
reconsider the lingering questions, concerning whether the AIDS epidemic
is really a natural phenomenon, or was an earlier example of covert
assault, rooted in the same type of madness and human cruelty that
now confront us.

Tom Keske
Boston, Mass.

United States General Accounting Office
Washington, DC 20548

June 17, 2002
The Honorable James A. Traficant, Jr.
House of Representatives
Subject: Origin of the AIDS Virus

Dear Mr. Traficant:
National
Cancer Institute's Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP) created the AIDS
virus, we
obtained information on (1) the overall stated purposes and outcomes of
SVCP, (2)
scientific assessments of the origins of the AIDS virus (HIV-1) and any
possible
evidence regarding the origins of the AIDS virus at SVCP, and (3) the
outcome of
recent litigation regarding the origins of the AIDS virus. On June 13, 2002,
we briefed
your staff on the results of our analysis. The enclosed slides formed the
basis of the
briefing we presented.

To address our objectives, we consulted experts on HIV/AIDS and on SVCP,
reviewed
SVCP progress reports and summaries as well as documents that allege SVCP
created
the AIDS virus. In addition, we obtained information on recent litigation
involving the
individual's allegations. In summary, we did not find evidence to support
the
allegation that SVCP created the AIDS virus. Comments from the National
Cancer
Institute on a draft of the briefing slides concluded that they are
historically and
scientifically accurate.

We are sending copies of this report to the Secretary of Health and Human
Services
and the Acting Director of the National Cancer Institute. We will also make
copies
available to others on request. In addition, the report will be available at
no charge on
the GAO Web site at http://www.gao.gov. Please contact me at (202) 512-7119
if you
have any questions. The major contributor to this report was Lawrence S.
Solomon.
Sincerely yours,

Janet Heinrich
Director, Health Care ???Public Health Issues
Enclosure