John Gentile yjgent at
Mon Jun 24 22:40:24 EST 2002

At the huge risk of feeding the troll I have to try to respond to
knuckleheaded stupidity.

Tom, look at the science of virology back in the early 70's. They had just
discovered and proved that indeed they found a virus that could cause a
cancer. That was big news.

The state of the science back then had no way of manipulating any virus -
they hardly knew what the DNA or RNA sequencing went.

This has been told over and over again, but you militant  anti-science hate
mongers will not see the truth for your lies. Read the texts of the time,
read the scientific journals of the time and learn from it.

John Gentile                            President,  Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                      RIAG Web page:
"I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities!"