sci.med.aids Censorship

John Gentile yjgent at cox.net
Mon Jun 24 22:40:24 EST 2002

At the huge risk of feeding the troll I have to try to respond to
knuckleheaded stupidity.

Tom, look at the science of virology back in the early 70's. They had just
discovered and proved that indeed they found a virus that could cause a
cancer. That was big news.

The state of the science back then had no way of manipulating any virus -
they hardly knew what the DNA or RNA sequencing went.

This has been told over and over again, but you militant  anti-science hate
mongers will not see the truth for your lies. Read the texts of the time,
read the scientific journals of the time and learn from it.

--
John Gentile                            President,  Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at cox.net                      RIAG Web page:  www.wbwip.com/riag/