Catalase

Tue Mar 12 21:39:11 EST 2002

I would definitely use a buffer. I would first determine pH optimum of
catalase anyway, and then do all the subsequent experiments at that pH.
However, there it is quite conceivable that metal ions can shift pH optimum,
too. So I would not ignore investigating pH dependence in presence of
additives.
Emir

news:3c8e4ee5.10723849 at news.freeserve.co.uk...