Blood culture contam rate

John Gentile yjgent at cox.net
Wed Mar 13 22:31:44 EST 2002

Glenn,
    This is great stuff! I'll look at it at work and plug in some data.
Whoever gets the supervisor's job will benefit from this. Thanks!

John Gentile MS M(ASCP)                         john.gentile at med.va.gov
Laboratory Information, QA Manager
VA Medical Center
Providence, RI

The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the Government or VA.