Correction on Re: How animals in the hydrothermal vent can live with the high temperature.

LIzz Hancock vbow6161 at
Wed Mar 13 22:44:48 EST 2002

Oops!  Sorry- I just got done from taking my Biochemistry midterm, and I
crammed all night for it ( I was too tired to drive so I walked home from my

 Guanine and Cytosine are nucleic acids, not amino acids, so they only
affect the stability of the DNA.

Hemophilic does not mean heat loving, thermophilic does- I think my spell
checker did that one.

I'm really sorry!  I should not handle heavy machinery or answer email when
I am so tired!

news:sIPj8.2552$c4.101880207 at