please read

Jayakumar R jakku71 at
Thu Mar 14 12:29:22 EST 2002

of course it is.. no respectable organisation spreads their news through
chain email, and moreover, I wonder why their organizatoin is still using a
.com address. :-)) if other extensions are available.
   I am deleting part of the email, since I am not for spreading it even
through this means.

> From: John Gentile <yjgent at>
> Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:41:52 GMT
> To: microbio at
> Subject: Re: please read
> I read that this was a scam.
> --
> John Gentile                            President,  Rhode Island Apple Group
> yjgent at                      RIAG Web page:
> "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities!"
>> From: linda_radzik at
>> Newsgroups: bionet.microbiology
>> Date: 13 Mar 2002 01:38:14 -0000
>> Subject: please read
>> The new .NAME domain extension is currently being released to the general
>> public. Unlike the original .COM and .NET domain names, the new .NAME domain
>> was specifically created for individuals such as yourself. The .NAME domain
>> appears in the format: FirstName.LastName.NAME For example, if your name is
>> ---

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at