operating theatre environmental monitoring

John Gentile yjgent at cox.net
Tue Mar 26 22:04:19 EST 2002

Yes - it is not done! There are no standards for how "clean" the environment
needs to be. How clean is the great out doors?

If you are trying to come up with some bio-terrorism type testing then the
military has developed some air sampling equipment that uses PCR and genetic
probes to find some pathogens that can be used as bio-terrorism weapons.

--
John Gentile                            President,  Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at cox.net                      RIAG Web page:  www.wbwip.com/riag/