How animals in the hydrothermal vent can live with the high temperature.

Jonathan Silverlight jsilver at
Wed Mar 27 17:23:53 EST 2002

I'm fairly sure you can't simply "correct" in that way. Heat proteins to
400C and they will melt, or at least denature, whatever the pressure.

In message <NBpo8.22$t4.1853 at>, Em
<ekhatipoREMOVE at> writes