2 questions replys needed

neil horner horner1978 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 13:37:34 EST 2002

In respose to question 1. Do you mean common environmental saprophyte. If
so, it is an organism that that obatains it's nuitrients from dead and
decaying matter commonly living in the soil.

Whether or not the patient should be treated for tuberculosis or not, I
don't know. I have found references to Microbacteria Chelonei causing
abscessus but not tuberculosis.

Neil
news:aqjef2$4o9$1 at news5.svr.pol.co.uk...