PyMood Trial Version

Marta Matvienko marta at
Tue Nov 12 23:21:50 EST 2002

We have released the free trial version of PyMood (

If you'd like to get a copy please fill out the form on our website ( ) and we will send you a copy by postal

PyMood is a desktop application adapted for displaying BLAST output
results in 2D and 3D environments. The program accepts different kinds
of data including expression data and mixed data sets.  The description,
screenshots, and example projects are available at:

Using PyMood does not require advanced bioinformatics knowledge. A
typical use of the program would be to visualize the relationship
between a query dataset and up to three other data sources, or to plot
and sort the expression data.

Marta Matvienko
Davis, CA 95616

marta at