looking for books

Heaton, Karen k.heaton at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 08:08:41 EST 2002

A really good protozoa book is 'Free-Living Freshwater Protozoa' by
D.J.Patterson and S. Hedley (ISBN 0-7234-1683-4) which is available from Amazon
for about £20.  It has great colour photographs of flagellates, ciliates and
amoebae plus good descriptions for identifications.

Hope this helps

Karen Heaton
Aquatic Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences