Sequences of Vectors

jws36065 jws36065 at glaxowellcome.com
Thu Oct 3 08:18:56 EST 2002

That would be the easiest answer....
However, the user has provided no info on the vector whatsoever other than
the name, which I cannot find on any vendors website or database so far.
Basically, I'm just looking for other search options (broader search
options) to find the sequence of this vector.

Philipp Wechner <philipp.wechner at uibk.ac.at> wrote in article
<3D9BED55.F27841C0 at uibk.ac.at>...