Test Materials for preparing GRE Subject (Biochemistry)

Gavin C gavin at DESPAMEDzonvark.wustl.edu
Thu Oct 3 20:23:52 EST 2002

Try to get this

"GRE: Practicing to Take the Biochemistry Cell and Molecular Biology Test" by Educational Testing
Service (ETS).

And the amazon.com in Japan (amazon.co.jp) can probably ship it to you faster than that in the U.S.

Good luck!

Gavin