Sequences of Vectors

EK khatipovNO-SPAM at NO-SPAMuchicago.edu
Fri Oct 4 23:11:19 EST 2002

pCDNA vector sequences should be available at the Invitrogen's website.
I'll save you some time - here is the link :
http://www.invitrogen.com/tmpv_results.cfm?v_name=&p_category=Mammalian&cbo_
status=all&Search=Search
E.

news:3D9D8E9F.916D9BE3 at uibk.ac.at...