Aneal two long single strand complementary primers

Ted Jones sirbooli at
Fri Oct 11 17:29:17 EST 2002

it would also work if you put it in a heating block and follow the previous
directions.  actually i usually don't cool to 4C just to room temp and they
have worked fine for restriction digests and subsequent ligations.

news:3DA1798B.5030300 at