Bacterial identification & colony counting from a mixture of 5 different bacteria

Haider, Amir A ahaider at
Wed Sep 11 15:38:01 EST 2002

1-I  want to mix and grow the following bacteria for one of my projects:
Streptococcus mutans, Lactobacillus caseii, S. salivarius, S. parasanguis, A. naeslundii .
2-After growing them, I need to identify and count the colonies, so that, I can compare the growth rates under the conditions of my experiment.
Now the question is , what type of agar plates should I use so that I can separate  and  count them?
ahaider at