Carlos V srcarlosvelez at
Fri Sep 20 17:53:02 EST 2002

I have to say that you are absolutly correct in that we should not have to
tolerate the obscene postings of ignorant persons.  Although, your comment
on "no high school project questions", I can't say that I fully agree with
that.  To help a high school student develop a thesis about microbiology
projects is important.  It helps that student develop a keen interest in the

Just my opinion.
"saucy" <bettyboo122001 at> wrote in message
news:5f60fe76.0209200045.2ccfea96 at
news:<amck5j$6ec$1 at>...