Post-measles vaccination diarrhoea in infant - could standard faeces lab tests find virus?

Glutinous glutinosity at $yahoo$.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 17:57:11 EST 2003

Hello John (if you're still checking this NG!),

Just to say thanks for the reply and the info.  In fact we had
reported it to the doc (hence the faeces sample), but two days later
we ended up being sent by our (locum) doc (without being seen at the
surgery...) to our local children's hospital.  They also recommended
hydration and monitoring.   I'd started giving him some 'live'
yoghurt, and this seemed to help (on the day I forgot, he
deteriorated, so...).  He's back to his usual happy self again now.

As I had to take the sample in that day, I didn't check back here the
following day, and one thing led to another, but this is to
acknowledge and thank you for your effort in replying.