weird bacteria - Update

Trond Erik Vee Aune trondaun at biotech.NOSPAM.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 11 01:57:47 EST 2003

Of course I know all this. Why do you think otherwise?

What I don't understand is:

1) Why do you think I have two strains when it's easier to explain what
I see with one strain than with two?
2) According to your theory the swarmer is not forming colonies under
the current condition, but would, maybe, do this if it is not allowed to
spread out. Why is this?

Trond Erik