Schematic Diagram of Tetranucleotide short tandem repeat

Duncan Clark blackhole at
Tue Dec 7 08:30:40 EST 2004

Historians believe that in newspost
<41b47543_2 at> on Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Danny B
<dbchorcliffe at> penned the following literary masterpiece:
>I need to describe short tandem repeat sequences in DNA profiling and
>draw a schematic diagram of a tetranucleotide and I haven't a clue
>where to start.

Google is always but always the best place to start.

"Results 1 - 10 of about 34,500 for  'short tandem repeat sequences in
DNA profiling'. (0.40 seconds)"

>I can't remember how to produce a schematic diagram.

Again google search for "schematic diagram of a tetranucleotide" - third
hit is :

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.