Protect your-family with term-life!

Suzann Natiuk Abepwilscs at
Sun Feb 1 20:48:35 EST 2004

Sunday, February 01, 2004 -- microbio

Protect your family with term life-insure!

In today's world, it's important to expect the unexpected. When
preparing for the future, we must always consider our family.
To plan for your family's future, the right life-insure policy
is a necessity. But who wants to pay too much for life-insure?

Let us help you find the right quote, quickly and easily...!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

The above gift or special offer was sent to you as a
subscriber of Direct Media. We will continue to bring you
valuable offers on products and services that interest you
most. To modify your future preference with us:!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

For postal contact: P O Box 2515 Deland Florida 32721

Candidate fell and broke arm during interview.

`Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime