Research re:

WOMR Support support.dept at
Sun Mar 7 20:51:36 EST 2004

A user has just begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website for the purpose of researching your background.

This email was automatically sent to you to make you aware of this fact. The user doing the research provided us with this email address.

You may view the research being done here -

If you do not want to be informed in the future if this occurs again, please add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here -

Word-of-Mouth Research Support Department