what was the murderer?

N10 limbic_lesion at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:09:32 EST 2005

<big_george_lake at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1114392480.737635.147940 at l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>A friend fed his dogs some raw hamburger meat
> that had been in the refrigerator for over a month.
> All died within 10 hours.  We wish to know a guess
> of what specific species (or family) of bacteria might
> cause such toxic reactions.
> Thank you for your ideas!

Your (cough) freind doesnt deserve the time of day. He sounds far toO
irresponsabile about animal wellfare and should not be allowed  look after
pets  or stock. In his/her charge  animmals needlessly died.  Aslo I wouldnt
like to eat at your freinds house the cool bocXmust be a like a cess pit.

My best advise is report your freind  to animal welfare and dont eat at
his/her house :)