[Microbiology] Re: Thermal resistance and thermal kill of spores/bacteria

Bob bbx107 at excite.XXXX.com
Wed Aug 24 20:18:49 EST 2005

On 24 Aug 2005 08:02:22 -0700, "htp" <nemo0443 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm trying to get together a reading list of reviews and papers
>(particularly those available on the web) on the subject of thermal
>resistance of spores and bacteria.
>  Of special interest are: very high temperature, short-time exposure
>data;
>biochemical mechanisms of thermal action; kinetic data on thermal kill
>at very high temperatures; thermally resistant organisms.
>
>Thanks for any help.

If you want a list of things available on the web, why not search with
Google Scholar (GS), since that is precisely what it indexes (as I
understand it).

But... your own institution may well have access to e-journals that GS
does not. So you might be better off searching with scirus and then
checking what is available for you.

bob