Water water every where

Lesley Robertson l.a.robertson at tnw.tudelft.nl
Fri Mar 4 04:31:57 EST 2005

"N10" <limbic_lesion at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:d0880f$iss$1 at sparta.btinternet.com...
> This MArs research is exciting stuff
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/2003/race_for_mars/default.stm
>
> The possibilty of life in the subterraian  OCEANS  is keeping me awake at
> night, I mean it . What does everyone else think, feel , hope  about this.
> It could mean a major  biological and philosophical   event is just 10
> billion dollars away .

The fact that they've now found a frozen ocean, plus methane, ammonia and
formaldehyde - all of which are not stable in the Nartian atmosphere for
more than 10 years - is beginning to look more and more hopeful that it's
there AND active.
Ir was my student-time ambition to be the first microbiologist to
Mars.......
Lesley Robertson
http://kuenen.bt.tudelft.nl
http://www.beijerinck.bt.tudelft.nl