[Microbiology] Petroleum Bio-Augmentation

mea305 mea305 at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 08:04:53 EST 2006

Not more than, perhaps, two weeks ago, I sent a message to this usenet
group about bio-augmentation and petroleum. If "anyone" should know
"anything" about either the topic specifically (at this time, I am more
interested in the historical aspect of bio-augmention) or has any
information with regard to a web site that might be able to assist me,
I would appreciate it. Though limited with respect to the needed "key
words" to use, I would assume that there are those who might have a
better insight concerning the use of any specific search mechanisms.

Thanks in Advance,

Mark