Larry Farrell via microbio%40net.bio.net (by farrlarr At isu.edu)
Sun Dec 3 11:43:24 EST 2006

This topic, and the others you have asked about under other headings and
names, can be addressed by starting at your local library and/or Google.
   Do not expect to receive useful answers to questions that ask, in
essence, for someone to completely inform you about a broad topic.  If
you cannot put any effort into searching for information yourself, do
not expect anyone else to expend effort on your behalf.

afshin wrote:
> hi.I want to know about confocal microscope.please help me.

Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology
Idaho State University