[Microbiology] Re: Is there a source for detailed information on specific bacteria?

Greg gfoersler at gmx.de
Sun May 14 23:44:44 EST 2006

Hello Judy,

thank you very much for your answer.
Unfortunately I have no easy access to a biological library (next
university is quite far away) and I can not afford to buy a lot of
expensive books. Only source for me is internet.

Are there online databases where I could at least find most of the
above mentioned properties of bacteria, even if I have to look for each
bacterium on its own page instead of haveing them all in one table?

Regads,
Greg