[Microbiology] Honored to share my new book on avian influenza free, full-text, online

Michael Greger, M.D. via microbio%40net.bio.net (by michaelgregermd from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 31 18:02:38 EST 2006

My new book, "Bird Flu: A Virus of Our Own Hatching," will be released
in hardcover after the mid-term elections, but in the spirit of open
access, I've put the entire contents of the book online at
http://www.BirdFluBook.org with all 3,000+ references hyperlinked,
hundreds of full-text articles, etc. In addition to putting the whole
thing up for free, all the proceeds I receive from the actual book are
donated to charity as well. I hope to keep it an updated living
document, and so I'd love everyone's feedback!

Michael Greger, M.D.
Director, Public Health and Animal Agriculture
The Humane Society of the United States
2100 L St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20037
Direct line: (301) 258-3110