[Microbiology] Re: a question about vibrio cholerae

Sharad Sharma Sharad1982 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 22:59:57 EST 2006

hi judy
very good post to read - abt Vibrio
i started to pursue master's in microbiology this semester and i'll start
working in a QC microbiology lab soon (my first job in a biological/micro
field). it's amazing to read about and learn many different pathogens.
thanks for the links - i'd love to browse thru them.
You mentioned pathogenic microbiology course - i'm looking forward to that
one in the coming semesters.

take care

Sharad

--