[Microbiology] aminoacids and bacterial growth

Philippe Gwerdan via microbio%40net.bio.net (by gwerdanp from hotmail.com)
Fri Jun 22 08:03:30 EST 2007

Is it possible to consider that some specific aminoacid are fundamentally
essentials to (all) bacterial metabolism ? I am trying to interpret the
growth of bacterial strains (lactic and non-lactic) with different peptones
we have used in the lab, and I plan to perform aminoacid analysis to
complete the nutrional pattern of the experimental culture media.

Thank you for your help.

Philip Gwerdan

Voici le nouveau Windows Live Hotmail. Faites la mise à niveau gratuitement
et voyez par vous-même. www.nouveauhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMFRCA123