[Microbiology] any suggestion for a set of biochemical tests

ALIREZA BEDELTAVANA via microbio%40net.bio.net (by alirezabedeltavana from yahoo.com)
Tue Oct 9 06:07:40 EST 2007

Dear Sir
I am working on  the contamination of Milk with Gram-negative psychrotrophic spoilage bacteria during pasteurization process and  I need   a set of biochemical tests  to diagnose and differentiate different species of this bacteria ,specially pseudomonas florescence. I prefer the set be small and more convenient.
Do you have any suggestion to help me?

Best Regards
 Alireza Bedeltavana
alirezabedeltavana from yahoo.com