[Microbiology] Re: any suggestion for a set of biochemical tests

N10 via microbio%40net.bio.net (by limbic_lesion from hotmail.com)
Tue Oct 9 19:49:21 EST 2007

"ALIREZA BEDELTAVANA" <alirezabedeltavana from yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.117.1191964477.23109.microbio from net.bio.net...
> Dear Sir
> I am working on  the contamination of Milk with Gram-negative
> psychrotrophic spoilage bacteria during pasteurization process and  I need
> a set of biochemical tests  to diagnose and differentiate different
> species of this bacteria ,specially pseudomonas florescence. I prefer the
> set be small and more convenient.
>
> Do you have any suggestion to help me?
>
> Best Regards
> Alireza Bedeltavana
> alirezabedeltavana from yahoo.com
>

> ---------------------------------
> For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this
> month.

HI Alireza

Here is a link for you
http://www.biomerieux-usa.com/pricelist/microbiology/api1.htm

It describes the API20 NE kit which is a modular array of test for
identifying Oxidase positive gram negative rods ( Eg Pseudomonas
florescence)

It does not  get much easier than using this or similar kist in my opinion.

Good Luck

N10