[Microbiology] A set of tests for Pseudomonas florescence

ALIREZA BEDELTAVANA via microbio%40net.bio.net (by alirezabedeltavana from yahoo.com)
Sat Oct 13 01:11:31 EST 2007

Dear Sir
I am working on  the contamination of Milk with Gram-negative
psychrotrophic spoilage bacteria and I should diagnose
and differentiate different species of this bacteria.
I can not use Commercial kit (like API 20 NE )and I have to
 make a smaller set of biochemical tests by myself.
Because some of these biochemical tests (Like in API 20 NE)
may not be necessary to diagnose this microorganism, specially
 pseudomonas florescence I prefer the set be smaller
and more convenient.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Best Regards
Alireza Bedeltavana