[Microbiology] Info on the ecology of Nostoc/Anabaena PCC7120?

Yoram Gerchman via microbio%40net.bio.net (by gerchman from research.haifa.ac.il)
Sun Sep 9 13:20:28 EST 2007

Greetings all
I am looking for some reference as to the ecology of Nostoc/Anabaena sp.
PCC7120, e.g. were do they naturally live, under what conditions etc. I tried a
few books (and google) but so far no luck.
Many thanks

gerchman AT research DOT haifa DOT ac DOT il

This message was sent using IMP, the Webmail Program of Haifa University