[Microbiology] short courses

artsanchez04 from gmail.com via microbio%40net.bio.net (by artsanchez04 from gmail.com)
Thu Dec 11 10:16:19 EST 2008

I finsihed my PhD few years ago. I have been working with energy
metabolism and gene expression. However life and work moved me to a
new field: virology. I am starting to work with marine viruses.
Unfortunately, this is a new field and i lack the knowledge of
several
things related to viruses. But I am delighted with this "life" forms.
I am very interested to attend an intensive course or a short course
of basic virology. Does anyone knows if somebody is offering such a
course? I would really appreciate this information.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention