[Microbiology] short courses

scientifica,inc. via microbio%40net.bio.net (by scientifica from bellsouth.net)
Thu Dec 11 12:55:56 EST 2008

Try some of these search results, good luck!!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=short+course+of+basic+virology&btnG=Goo
gle+Search&aq=f&oq=

Lorraine

-----Original Message-----
From: microbio-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:microbio-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of
artsanchez04 from gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:16 AM
To: microbio from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Microbiology] short courses

I finsihed my PhD few years ago. I have been working with energy
metabolism and gene expression. However life and work moved me to a
new field: virology. I am starting to work with marine viruses.
Unfortunately, this is a new field and i lack the knowledge of
several
things related to viruses. But I am delighted with this "life" forms.
I am very interested to attend an intensive course or a short course
of basic virology. Does anyone knows if somebody is offering such a
course? I would really appreciate this information.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention