[Microbiology] obtaining Agrobacterium LBA 4404 - reg

karthi keyan via microbio%40net.bio.net (by mdukarthimicro from yahoo.com)
Thu Dec 25 08:51:31 EST 2008

Respected Sir
 I am karthikeyan doing my Phd on Development of drought and salinity tolerant indica rice through Agrobacterium mediated transformation.In this regard i have obtained the drought resistant gene W6 and Agrobacterium C58C1 from Institute of crop science, Dept of molecular biology, beijing, China.But my bad luck the culture was not growing b'coz it is not viable.That is why i am inneed of your strain Agrobacterium  LBA 4404 ( with helper and with out other plasmid) which is mentioned in your paper, for trasferring the W6 gene.Please consider my obligation and send the strain to the below mentioned address.I am in the final stage  of my work.Please.sorry for disturbing you sir

with regards
A.karthikeyan
Research scholar
Dept.of Biotechnology (Plant Division)