[Microbiology] Re: Help in making molar solutions

JEDilworth via microbio%40net.bio.net (by bactitech from nospamhortonsbay.com)
Mon Jul 21 23:19:14 EST 2008

C'mon, Adriana. You're in college now. This is stuff from high school
chemistry!

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology and also a curmudgeon

news:mailman.842.1216694179.3533.microbio from net.bio.net...