[Microbiology] regarding masters

alex via microbio%40net.bio.net (by dayakarbabu from gmail.com)
Wed May 14 09:17:58 EST 2008

Hi,
I have completed my Bachelors of science in Microbiology (BSc) (10 +
2+ 3) from Nagarjuna university India. I want to do my MSc. I am
unable pickup right course, because i dont have any idea about the
courses and their future. Can some one please suggest one course ex.
Msc general microbiology, Msc industrial micro, Msc medical micro, Msc
applied micro, Msc forensic science, Msc human genetics and etc..
Please suggest one university which is offering that course and fee
structure of that course, and also kindly tell me in which country i
will good exposure and better job. I am ready to do my Msc(MS) out
side the india also. all i want is better life and good job.

 Thanks in advance.
Day