[Microbiology] Reference

senaatlaw Atlaw Woldeyohanes via microbio%40net.bio.net (by senaatlaw from yahoo.com)
Fri May 16 15:04:25 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

  I have isolated a Microorganism, Gram-negative Coccobacillus
  Streaked it on MacConkey agar, pink colonies started to grow before eight hours.
  Today after 24 hrs, it is Lactose fermenting, good pink colonies,
  and is Oxidase positive too, I thought it would be from Enterobactericeae, but it is rare to be Oxidase positive or unless one of the rare ?
  I only have the basic id. Material, and I am going to send it for identification to another Lab.
  But I am so curious what can it be, I try to find out on my Diagnostic Microbiol. Book, nothing matches at this moment I may have to see more.
   Mac, Positive and Oxidase positive, if there is some common microorganism which matches this or a good reference, would you please let me know.

  Thanks

  Regards