[Microbiology] isolation of bacteria

AMRITA PURI via microbio%40net.bio.net (by axp955 from psu.edu)
Sun Sep 21 13:26:44 EST 2008

Hi
I extract DNA from environmental samples like soil and compost..and also from
compost suspensions...So u could give the kit that i use a try...its called the
Mobio Power Soil DNA kit...It is a really good kit and works for dry and wet
soil samples...so i personally feel it might work to extract DNA from your
samples..Here is the link<http://www.genex.cl/stock/MoBio1288850.html>
Hope this helpsA

hi all,