[Microbiology] doubt about bacterial isolation

Kanchanadevi k via microbio%40net.bio.net (by kdevik from gmail.com)
Wed Sep 24 09:38:36 EST 2008

Hi every one

Thanks a lot in advance.

I need to isolate bacteria from rhizosphere soil
I have a following doubt in soil sample collection.
so, can you please help me to make me clear

Actually i need to collect a rhizosphere soil
so, i have a doubt
Is there any rules that we need to collect soil in particular temperature
or during mansoon season like that.

I think that i need to collect soil during mansoon season
am i right ?
please make me clear

or if there is any general protocol for
How to collect rhizosphere soil for bacterial isolation.
tell me from where i can get that.

thank u so much once again

waiting for ur reply

--