[Microbiology] Microbiological Update [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Matthew.Davis from tga.gov.au via microbio%40net.bio.net (by Matthew.Davis from tga.gov.au)
Tue Apr 28 18:14:01 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with the details
regarding the 'Microbiological Update' journal - as I am interested in
possibly subscribing.

If you could mail me the details, if possible, this would be most helpful.

Yours Faithfully,

Matthew Davis BSc (Hons)

Auditor - Medicines Audit Team C
Office of Manufacturing Quality
Therapeutic Goods Administration

Level 3, 20 Smith Street
Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone: 02 9865 9309        International +61 2 9865 9309
Facsimile: 02 9865 9333  International +61 2 9865 9333
Mobile: 0432 756 794
Email: matthew.davis from tga.gov.au

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information and has been sent in accordance with the TGA security policy.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author Immediately and delete all copies of this transmission."