[Microbiology] Microbiological Update

Amber Hemberger via microbio%40net.bio.net (by AHemberger from paddocklabs.com)
Thu Jul 23 08:22:36 EST 2009

I'm interested in the Microbiological Update. Where can I get more information?
Thank you,
Amber Hemberger
Microbiology Supervisor
Paddock Laboratories, Inc
ahemberger from paddocklabs.com<mailto:ahemberger from paddocklabs.com>

This e-mail message is intended for use only by the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments without printing, reading copying or forwarding. Use, disclosure or reproduction of any information in this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Paddock Laboratories, Inc. is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from transmission of the message or use of its attachments. This email may contain links to third party web sites or information. Paddock is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of such other sites and the existence of a link in this email does not imply an endorsement of the linked web site or the goods or services offered therein.