[Microbiology] DNA Extraction

valentina da fonseca via microbio%40net.bio.net (by valentina_dafonseca from yahoo.com)
Wed Jun 17 08:57:49 EST 2009

Dear all,
I am working with tar sands ( oil sands from canada ) and I have been strugeling to extarct DNA out of my samples , I have been using the phenol chlorophorm extraction method but unfortunatelly with no possitive results. I am would like to ask anyone for some insight regarding otherr extraction methods to follow in order to extract DNA from my samples.
Thank you

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!